Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Who Doesn't Love a Cute T-Shirt?!

I love cute T-shirts. Even though I'm a pageant girl and I love to dress up, when I'm just out and about running errands I'm usually wearing a cute t-shirt from a random event I was part of, Nike shorts, and tennis shoes. #typicalcollegegirl I know. So as a fundraiser, I decided to design my very own cute T-shirt based on my breast cancer awareness platform!


The shirt is pink with aqua blue writing. It says "Think Pink: Breast Cancer You're Never Too Young" By the ribbon with the crown on it, it says "Klancy Johnson Miss White River".  Don't you love it?! I do!! The best part?! They're only $20!!

Your $20 will help pay my contribution to Children's Miracle Network, as well as support me as I vie for the title of Miss Arkansas in June!! Plus, if you plan on going to the Miss Arkansas Pageant (Wednesday June 18- Saturday June 21) my friends and family are all planning a night to wear their pink breast cancer awareness t-shirts! I can't tell you how much it would mean to me to look out and see sea of pink from stage!!

If my oh-so-witty sales pitch has convinced you to buy this lovely t-shirt for a more than worthy cause, you can buy one by either contacting me personally, or going to my Miss Twin Cities website www.misstwincities.com and buying a t-shirt using PayPal and I'll ship it to you!!

Thank you and I appreciate your support!

THINK PINK!!
Klancy

No comments:

Post a Comment